Monday 13 February 2012

every one is asking me ""hey bro what's your plans for this valentine "" they simply ask this with out thinking
but what should i answer ....i dont have a lover to say yes nor i'm alone to say no .. so many attractions are binding me up.... what can i say
                             what should i do
                                 and even i'm feeling lonely too   and  feeling happy at the same tym that i dont have all the tensions today's boys and girls have.......................
                                                         yes i'm in love
                                                              i'm in love with my passion
                                                              i'm in love with my family
                                                              i love my friends
                                                              i'm in love with my values
                                                              i'm in love with my ambitions
                                                                so i dont have to feel bad for a small thing called girl
                                                               happy to be alone

No comments:

Post a Comment